Friday, June 26, 2009

CURRENT PROJECT

I GOT A SWEET CUSTOM ORDER. THOUGHT I WOULD POST A BRIEF UPDATE.
I AM MAKING A MERCH CASE FOR THIS SUPER AWESOME BAND! IT'S GOING TO HAVE THEIR LABEL LOGO ON THE FRONT AND INSIDE WILL BE ALL THEIR T-SHIRTS, STICKERS, CHANGE ETC. I AM MAKING SOME COLORED MONEY BAGS THAT WILL KEEP THINGS INSIDE ORGANIZED.
SO SUPER EXCITED. WOULD LOOOOOOOOVE TO DO MORE OF THESE.

I MADE MY BEST FRIEND A TRAIN CASE FOR ALL OF HER PIANO CHORDS AND STUFF FOR WHEN SHE PLAYS SHOWS/TOURS. I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MARKET THIS....... ANY SUGGESTIONS?
OKAY, BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD FOR ME.
HAPPY FRIDAY. HAPPY SUMMER.
GRSG OUT!

6 comments:

  1. Hey! You see that adorable girl in the red scarf on your followers list? That's me! Maranatha! I have become a blogaholic. And I am attempting to do an etsy blog. Once I get off the ground & running I would love to feature your shop on my blog. I had fun reading some of your posts here. www.etsypreneur.blogspot.com & www.lindenlaneclothing.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That is so exciting and I know they'll look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! You have to post pictures when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool! I'm psyched to see the final project...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your custom order sounds awesome Rachel!! Can't wait to see the finished product. Marketing your cases to specific professionals such as musicians, maybe makeup artists! etc. sound like a great idea. :)))) Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, I think I might have posted two comments by accident. Pick the one you like better if I did. he he

    ReplyDelete