just posted on her blog.
i really don't even have words to express.....
here is the link and my favorite photo of hers:
the whitty, talented, jewelry wizardess (and yes, i
believe i just made that word up)
bought this fabulous LIME GREEN train case from
my shop last week. together we picked out a most
gorgeous design to add a bit of a kick with a side of
feminine! now, i just steered her to a few places to find
a design but ultimately she chose this unique image.
i cannot wait for her to receive this bad actor!
it's going to look so majestic sittin' pretty
in her studio apartment
a place i would love to be right now
sippin tea and sharing laughs
man, i LOVE my job
i get to draw in my pajamas
in my cozy office
elliott smith blastin' from my ipod dock
with a warm cup of coffee to sip on
now kids, go to amy's shop and buy yourself
go on now..........
or tell someone in your life who
may be buying you a valentine's day gift
that you want something from her shop.
HAPPY SATURDAY AFTERNOON FROM FLORIDA!
smooch to you amy:)
and to everyone else of course.
here's my favorite piece from amy's shop right now.....
3. MUSIC Express HER because music inspires me minute by minute. this is taken of my best friend. the pain in her eyes represents the daily struggles of life, her expression looks of someone in anguish but who is emotionally purging. it's cathartic.
5. i didn't get to use this last photo- it was up in the running but didn't make the final cut.
this photo is youth, color, light, childhood, the dreams i had in the magic black of the night
2. i have anxiety issues and am thankful for knitting. i seriously went through a period in my life where i was incapable of focusing on anything other than my anxiety and that's when i found knitting- the most cathartic thing EVER! i literally don't think i would have gotten through back then without it. oh yes, i'm ocd too but i like that part:)
3. i never graduated from college. i was torn between my focus being pre-med or art. talk about polar opposites! i was taking both psychology classes and drawing classes at the same time and decided i was never gonna finish or commit to one. i ended up reading through all of my abnormal psych book after i finished the class and still do lots of research and reading on the web- but i would never want to be a doctor. people and their minds just FASCINATE ME SO VERY MUCH!
4. i am left-handed
5. music music music music is life-giving. i NEVER EVER listen to the radio- i despise it in fact. people always say "you know that song on the radio" and really i don't because i ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO LISTEN TO IT! i don't even know stations.
6. i hate tv BUT i love tv on dvd- only on dvd. my favorites include 24 and Felicity- oh i love felicity and jack bauer is so freaking stealth and hardcore i can't take it. also, i want david palmer to be president. enough with the all-state commercials- run for pres already!
okay, that was fun.
now i gotta tag 6 people? here they are.... i'm off to let them know
The Vintage Closet
The Peach Tree