Tuesday, March 10, 2009

300......wHaT????


i'm wiped out and crashing from my high....
but it feels GOOD.
today was one of THE craziest days on ETSY i have EVER had
again, in a great way
i reached 300 sales just before the stroke of midnight.
and as excited as i am my mind can't shake this feeling, not that i want to at all, of being so grateful to all the people i've met on etsy. i seriously would have thrown in the towel soo very long ago had it not been for the people who support me in all that i do
those who boost me up when i'm down,
who are constant shots of energy and positive injections
into my veins.
i wouldn't be here, doing what i ABSOLUTELY adore doing if it weren't for these people.
the list is long long long and so for those of you i haven't gotten to thank personally this blog is for YOU.
i can only hope i will have the chance to return a sliver of the favor at some point in my life.
THANK YOU ALL YOU BIG-HEARTED FRIENDS.
you ROCK my socks to the moon and BACK!
love, rachel

5 comments:

  1. I can't help but picture your socks on a space adventure :) One of gravity and delight!! You're amazing and congrats on 300!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Many congrats on your 300 milestone!!! You've earned it!!

    xo
    Emiko ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 300! You should be so proud of yourself.
    Jenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH congrats Rach- you did it girl!

    ReplyDelete