Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Can I PLEASE Have Your ATTENTION!

Samaria Project my hat goes off to YOU!
ETSY strikes again- another friend i have made and let me just tell you- what she is doing with luggage has blown me away!

have a look at the vintage pieces that she has gone to town on- making them ultra super FANTASTICALLY DELICIOUS. then read about her below.....


Here is a little bit of her profile and a link to the full thing- which i suggest you read- and a link to her fantastic shop where you will find the coolest plushies ever:

Essentially, Samaria Project is me....Jess...Me, being a big mess of nerdiness, artist, and all the other in-betweens. Samaria Project was born out of new beginnings and a new way to look at life. I felt our products should reflect that.
We don't always have to be what we started out as :) The items I make are things that someone would normally pass up without another thought; a rock, an old tshirt, or a pair of jeans. I love the challenge....READ MORE HERE
http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5247561

AND BUY JESS'S MERCH HERE:
WWW.SamariaProject.ETSY.com

1 comment:

  1. *pinches self*

    Is it real? Good lord it is....I was featured on Get Ready, Set, Go!!'s blog?

    Dreams do come true.

    *tears*

    Rach you rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete