Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Never-ending FUNDS....

okay, so i guess you don't need never-ending funds for these items i'm about to show you, 'cause for how cool they are, they are priced unbelievably well! i guess if i could, i would buy one of each for all my friends and family. that's maybe where the endless money would come in handy.
but enough of my explaining. i bring to you just a sliver of my absolute favorite items on ETSY...

CALLOOHCALLAY
does some of the most mind-blowing things with vintage buttons and i'm a sucker for pendants. i'm not even posting my fav for fear someone will buy it. i plan on purchasing it after i post this blog
by CALLHOOCALLAY
shop link for above item:


next up is a seller i fell in love with from the moment i saw her photographs. and then her clothing was equally as brilliant. anyone who knows me knows that red and black are my favorite colors so check out this stunning dress
LARIMELOOM
by LARIMELOOM
shop link for above item:


ready for the coolest felted necklace you've ever seen????
not only will this stylish piece lay oh so elegantly on your neck but it will take a simple outfit and turn into a SMASHING one!
OLLIESWOOLIES
by OlliesWoollies
shop link for above item:


these next 2 pieces make me drool.
call them steampunk, noir, whatever- they are fantastic.
the chain on this first piece is my newest jewelry obsession. the weight and dark color is right up my alley.
LEAVES OF GLASS
by LEAVES OF GLASS
shop link to above item:


and then the red gem on this beauty with the swallow is vintage inspired yumminess!
GINGERONI
by GINGERONI
shop link to above item:


and last but not least, the staple in my wardrobe, right next to my t-shirts, is this RED hoodie with birch TREES! please tell me how you can even begin to go wrong with this one.... you could try but guess what? i wouldn't believe you for a second!
NEW DUDS
by NEW DUDS
shop link for above item:


well, i hope you enjoyed some of this eye-candy and i really hope you go check out these shops and support HANDMADE!
thanks for checking in
and now i'm checking out!

2 comments:

  1. I love your selections, Rachel! Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections Rachel! My favourites has to be Calloohs pendant and Larimelooms dress - beautiful! Thank you so much for featuring me :D

    ReplyDelete